Effective October 1, 2022 I have left West University of Timișoara, and am now a Full Professor at University of Bucharest.
My research interests are varied and eclectic, and span Theoretical Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence and Complex Systems. You can read more about them here.
- I will serve on the Program Committee of the Blue Sky Track at AAMAS 2023.
- I have given an online talk in the theoretical computer science seminar at Purdue University.
- I have given a talk at KOLKOM'22 in Paderborn, Germany.
- New paper, "A Parametric Worst-Case Approach to Fairness in Cooperative Games with Transferable Utility" has appeared online in Theoretical Computer Science. Access is free until December 17.
- Being Central on the Cheap: Stability in Heterogeneous Multiagent Centrality Games with Cosmin Bonchiș, was presented at AAMAS 2022, May 2022. Free version (ifaamas). Video.
- Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, West University of Timișoara and the e-Austria Research Institute.
- Center for the Study of Complexity, Babeș-Bolyai University, Cluj.
- Several groups at Los Alamos National Laboratory, including CCS-5 (now CCS-3) and the Center For Nonlinear Studies.
- Dept. of Computer Science, University of Rochester
Address: Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science,
University of Bucharest, Str. Academiei 14,
Bucharest, RO-010014, Romania.