Some of the conference presentations/media appearances, recorded here for posterity :-)
- Mechanism Design with Predictions for Obnoxious Facility Location, presentation at Purdue Theory Seminar, November 30,2022. manuscript.
- Being Central on the Cheap: Stability in Heterogeneous Multiagent Centrality Games, presentation at AAMAS'22, May 2022. paper.
- Kernelization, Proof Complexity and Social Choice, presentation at ICALP'21, July 2021. paper
- Game theoretic Models of Moral and Other-Regarding Agents (on Kantian Equilibria), presentation at TARK'21, June 2021. paper.
- Taking agent-based model robustness seriously: Some ways forward, presentation at IGSS'21, June 2021.
- It's Not Whom You Know, It's What You (or Your Friends !) Can Do: Coalitional Frameworks for Network Centrality, long version of presentation at AAMAS'20, May 2020. paper.
- Adressing the Validation Problem for Social Simulations: the Adversarial Scheduling Approach, presentation at CVSS 2008, August 2008, Zurich.
- Towards Synthetic Activity-based Models for Large-scale Socio-technical Simulations, (audio only), presentation at CHS'07, February 2007, Los Angeles.
- Idei în nocturnă, Radio România Cultural (Romanian, audio only), March 2020.